Welcome to the Casey PTA
We are excited about the 2018 - 2019 School Year!
WHO WE ARE WHAT WE DO...
Our team members are Parent and Teacher Volunteers, who head up meetings, events, and fundraisers to help our campus with their needs and to provide for family fun.
We support Casey Elementary by hosting free family events, funding for the library's Reading Program, invite grade level teams to help raise funds for their classrooms and provide meetings to help keep parents connected to campus.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN CASEY PTA?
1. Benefit your child - research shows that children preform better when parens are involved both at home and school.
2. Get connected - there is no better way to know what's happening at school!
3. Tap into a network - PTA connects you to other parents and our teachers through meetings and events, helping to build a sense of community.
4. Be a Role Model - by becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
5. Witness Improvement! - by getting involved in PTA, you'll be part of the SOLUTION - helping to make positive changes.
Membership is only $10.00 a person. You can become a member at any time. We have envelopes on our PTA bulletin board across from the gym, you can come to any of our meetings or events and become a member then. We look forward to meeting you!