All PTA Events Cancelled due to
Hi Casey Families,
You are invited to our Election and General PTA Zoom Meeting on May 28, 2020 at 6:00 PM. At this meeting we will be having elections for President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year. Please register in advance for the Zoom Meeting and for any interest in a board position. Registration ends at 12:00 PM on May 28, 2020. This allows us to confirm your PTA Membership. Only PTA Members will be able to join and vote at the meeting. If you are not a member and would like to become one, you may register online at joinpta.org by May 21, 2020. A $1.50 convenience fee will be added for the use of this service. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Nominations will be accepted until the time of voting for each position at the meeting. Elections will be first on the agenda.
Registration for Zoom Meeting:
Casey PTA 2020-2021 Officer Nomination Form:
Welcome to the Casey PTA
We are excited about the 2019-2020 School Year!
WHO WE ARE WHAT WE DO...
Our team members are Parent and Teacher Volunteers, who head up meetings, events, and fundraisers to help our campus with their needs and to provide for family fun.
We support Casey Elementary by hosting free family events, funding for the library's Reading Program, invite grade level teams to help raise funds for their classrooms and provide meetings to help keep parents connected to campus.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN CASEY PTA?
1. Benefit your child - research shows that children preform better when parents are involved both at home and school.
2. Get connected - there is no better way to know what's happening at school!
3. Tap into a network - PTA connects you to other parents and our teachers through meetings and events, helping to build a sense of community.
4. Be a Role Model - by becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
5. Witness Improvement! - by getting involved in PTA, you'll be part of the SOLUTION - helping to make positive changes.
MEMBERSHIP-JOIN or RENEW
We rely on our membership fees in order to pay for events such as school dances, and to support our students with much-needed academic materials. We couldn't do it without you!!
Membership is only $10.00 a person. You can become a member at any time. We look forward to meeting you!
Three ways to become a member.
1.We have envelopes on our PTA bulletin board by the cafeteria. Place envelope with dues in our PTA blue box in the same location.
2. Come to any of our meetings every 1st Thursday of the month (except December) or at PTA events.
3. NEW-Pay online at http://www.joinpta.org/. Choose Austin ISD on the School District drop down list. Then choose Bertha Casey Elementary on the School drop down list. Click submit. It will then direct you to fill out your information. There is a $1.50 convenience fee to use the online service.
Volunteers are what make our school great. Please email us if interested in help volunteering for events for the year. You don't have to volunteer for everything, if we all sign up for at least one event it would greatly help. email@example.com
We know it's hard to find the time to volunteer and fundraisers are not always on days that we can all attend. That's why we have I HEART CASEY donation to welcome financial support in order to meet the needs of all our students. We take donations by cash, check, and and now by credit card! If you would like to make a donation to PTA please make checks to CASEY PTA and memo it to I HEART CASEY. You can drop these off in our blue PTA box in front PTA Bulletin Board by the cafeteria or hand it to a PTA Officer at our meeting or event.