Welcome to the Casey PTA
We are excited about the 2019-2020 School Year!
WHO WE ARE WHAT WE DO...
Our team members are Parent and Teacher Volunteers, who head up meetings, events, and fundraisers to help our campus with their needs and to provide for family fun.
We support Casey Elementary by hosting free family events, funding for the library's Reading Program, invite grade level teams to help raise funds for their classrooms and provide meetings to help keep parents connected to campus.
WHY SHOULD I JOIN CASEY PTA?
1. Benefit your child - research shows that children preform better when parents are involved both at home and school.
2. Get connected - there is no better way to know what's happening at school!
3. Tap into a network - PTA connects you to other parents and our teachers through meetings and events, helping to build a sense of community.
4. Be a Role Model - by becoming a PTA member, you'll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
5. Witness Improvement! - by getting involved in PTA, you'll be part of the SOLUTION - helping to make positive changes.
Membership is only $10.00 a person. You can become a member at any time. We look forward to meeting you!
Three ways to become a member.
1.We have envelopes on our PTA bulletin board by the cafeteria. Place envelope with dues in our PTA blue box in the same location.
2. Come to any of our meetings every 1st Thursday of the month (except December) or at PTA events.
3. NEW-Pay online at http://www.joinpta.org/. Choose Austin ISD on the School District drop down list. Then choose Bertha Casey Elementary on the School drop down list. Click submit. It will then direct you to fill out your information. There is a $1.50 convenience fee to use the online service.